Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yea!! it's finally the last day of exams yest... I think i really screw up badly this sem, dunno why, mug a lot but always when i go to the exam room, i will be so nervous i cant think straight... haiz... nvm shall forget abt it till after christmas when the exams are out...

right now i gonna focus on my US noc trip!! just borrowed a book on new york and USA and I was so hooked on it since i started reading... heard that it started snowing already but i hope i can still shop when i reach there hehe...
yea and talk abt shopping, watch this space!


If you like to shop from US stores and hope to get the items you fancy from shops like Forever21 at a cheaper rate, look out for my soon-to-be-launched online shipping website!

Dun need to wait for sprees for banana republic, abercrombie... etc even COACH cos I gonna take care of your needs and help you ship your stuff all year round, at the most affordable rates!

yea... this is just a glimpse of my online shipping website that I shall start working on and will materialise once I touch down on US soil... Besides learning about technopreneurship at Upenn, I gonna try my hand at entrepreneurial ideas... for those who are interested to help me out, just msn me at yeeling13@hotmail.com or find me at facebook... would fancy some advice and tips =] esp from frequent online shoppers...

yea.. for the rest of the month, i'll probably be tutoring, working at Lancome and the bookfair... trying hard to save enuff money for US... anyone got money making lobang pls tell me =]

No comments: