Friday, December 07, 2007

I hope this post will come out in black cos the font is purple by default... Anyway, after staying two days at home, i'm desperate! I want to get out! But my stye in the eye is not going away yet, though I hope it's believably less red... Haiz... I think this is one of the worst things to happen after a string of exams, when all you want to do is to go out and enjoy...

Being home ridden, I still managed to do some stuff:
1. Swept the floor
2. Tidy up my room
3. Pack the winter clothings into my new and huge Samsonite luggage
4. Pack my sister's J1 notes into my now empty folders =] such a good sister rite?
5. Read up a bit on Philadelphia and New York
6. GYM!
7. Clean and polished my silver earrings
8. Blog....
9. Wash my pink crocs
10. Lots of youtubes and facebooks...

When my stye recovers, which is tomorrow, I shall:
1. Catch up with friends like Clara, Julia, Charlene and my favourite RG and HC friends!
2. Shop for boots, more socks, beanie and muffler
3. Work for Lancome and Blue Orange
4. Go out with Zj =] gonna miss him so much when I go USA
5. Go out more with my family
6. Cut my hair! Should I dye it?
7. Basically deal with the last stage stuff for NOC, like going to US embassy? When's the appt?!!?

Anyway, at least for today I promise myself not to be home ridden, cos I'm going to teach tuition! Need the $$...

No comments: