Saturday, December 08, 2007

outta the hse

Remedy for stye in the eye:

1. Hot compress-- take a bowl of warm water and dip your towel in and press against your stye for 10 mins at least, repeat 3 to 4 times a day
2. Apply antibiotic ointment
3. Keep your hands clean by washing with soap
4. Go out and dun think abt it!

Yup, that's what I did yesterday and my stye has reduced by quite a lot... lots of love from your friends help too :) going to watch enchanted with clara later! rather excited cos I was watching the trailers on youtube yesterday and the songs are so nice! I replayed the song "so close' again and again... hehe... It's a fairytale come true =] yup, hope to really enjoy my time later before going to teach tuition. This tuition is pretty high paid but I always feel so stressed when I go there cos I felt I am not qualified enuff to teach. Esp physics, I sometimes can't answer his questions... Chem's not so bad haha...

Anyway had my first tuition lesson with my new student yesterday... Thanks to Shihan for recommending it to me =] The student's quite nice and her house is quite huge for a condo... quite envious of her in fact, esp when her mum kept coming in to ask her what colour she likes for the curtains... the curtain materials are so colourful and she chose this shade of purlish blue, kinda mysterious... I like it too! anyway, it was quite a fruitful first lesson with her I hope...

No comments: