Thursday, December 14, 2006

cakes



The first cake i baked this hols was a flop cos i added sugar in addition to the sweetened chocolate that i used... tried again to bake today it seemed quite ok so far... i simply minus off the mass of the sugar required by that present in the chocolate tat i buy hahah i haven't got the chance to try the cake but it smells heavenly hahha =] can't wait to let zj try my cake hehe My irritating sister asked me to cook spaghetti for her but she refused to wake up after i cooked it! Urgh... but today's been a tiring day for her cos she got her Jc posting( ACJC) and she has been trying to appeal at NJ and HCJC. Hopefully she gets into NJ... sighz hhaha

I guess my boring days will soon be over when next tue comes cos gonna go bintan with my frens! hahah... no more marching around orchard road or city hall, visiting Zara, Forever21, Topshop etc again and again... Oh but yest's mango sale was good i bought a tank top and a racer top at a price of $38 only! damn nice too hhehe so i've gotten 3 zara tops( the other is a zara top)so far, in preparation for sch! maybe i can dig out some rare finds tmr at nike sale but i shall go with the motive of buying only nike water bottle and sports bra haha gotta control my spending habits man...

No comments: