Sunday, December 17, 2006

results!

I can't believe it I miss it this sem! the leak out of results! haha what happens is that I worked from 4pm to 12am at Centrepoint Lancome on sat and at night, the website which released the exam reults well ahead of time spreaded like fire online... I was so tired from all the walking around on hells and serving the customers so I opted for the sack instead of the comp... Maybe it's good after all cos if I know my results i'll not be able to enjoy my bintan trip hahah let all the worries of the results wait till after xmas! hahah

Feeling rather excited about my bintan trip with gwen, davis, my bf, victor, derek and frens! hahah hope the weather will show mercy on us and not rain! Sunshine all day! we gonna do water sports like water ski, massage, cook! hahah it's like french trip all over again, without the restrictions of parents hahah a taste of freedom n independence heheh =]

Anyway, today i finally did my first sunday morning run and it's back at the good old track of Chinese High. I drove there and it's such a mistake cos it's so tricky to drive cos the bt timah road is full of windings and i dunno when to u-turn to get to chinese high... the funny thing is that when I was turning into the chinese high carpark, Mr Ram was walking in my direction, on the pavement... Such coincidence man... but he always look younger shavened hahah... so after i managed to park without hitch i went to run with my fren Shihan... the 30min was rather tiring cos i din have enuff sleep and we were jus going round and round... I drove shihan and jovian to eat breakfast later and it was a mistake to go all the way to Thomson! too far already and it was so hard to park cos must go parallel parking sigh... hahah the prata hse is damn ex too i only ate a cheese prata n a iced tea but it cost $2.70 =[ the worst thing is it started raining so heavily that I cant really see my way in the car... but somehow i was glad that i drove...

Oh at the carpark, i met this really weird driver who kept following me around! I tried to park at an empty lot and nearly reversed into his car cos he suddenly drove behind me... bloody idiot i put my hazard light on already lo... so i gave up and went up another floor though there were empty lots on that floor. to my horror, he was still following me! so i jus had to park somewhere first to let him past but i took a long time doing it... when he passed me he glared at me and i jus glared back... what the fuck... crazy idiot in a lexus... go die la!

For the rest of the day, I basically chauffeur my sister for her piano n violin class... but i did something drastic cos i parked my car near cck mrt and took the mrt to clementi to take the photos cos i got mrt concession... luckily i made it just in time to drive my sis to her piano class... felt so damn drained after all the driving lo... then still need to go and meet charlene at boonlay but i managed to catch some winks before going so it's not so bad... what a bloodly tiring day...

No comments: