Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hey all! Yup, I'm finally in Philadelphia, Philly for short... it's freezing cold, like 4 degrees and below all the time... It's like only my 3rd day here but I've been to quite a few places like Macy's, City Hall, Upenn itself and those places on Chestnut and Walnut street... Philly isn't what you call a tourist attraction I guess since the university city where I live pretty much centres around the Universities-- Upenn, Drexel and Temple University. Only been to the centre city once and did some shopping, mostly groceries I guess. We had hell of a time trying to shop for food and household stuff, one thing cos we dunno where to begin and the other, the stuff are damn heavy to lug around! Tried to shop for groceries and shop at the same time yest and it was so damn tiring la.. hahah I've been to VS and Nine west and those branded shops but I can't say it's really that cheap... I need a trip down to the warehouse man! to satisfy my shopping craves!

oh, just some advice for those going US:
-Use pfingo.com to call anyone for free back home! it's free for the first 3 months and really cool... no lagging and stuff, but the voice sounds a bit funny though
-weather.com for the weather forecasts anywhere...

Yea... other than that i'm really a newbie in US.. still feeling my way around... I jus hope it will snow soon and everywhere gonna be cover in a lovely white!! hate the freezing feeling in my fingers though =( the piercingly cold wind man... damn sian... hahah guess pictures speak a thousand words so here are the stuff!

No comments: