Saturday, January 19, 2008

...Exactly one week since my arrival in Philly...

What I have done so far:
  1. Attend my classes
  2. Took photos at City Hall
  3. Gymmed at Upenn!
  4. Cook... eggs with onions, eggs with tomatoes, Spaghetti!
  5. Shopped at factory outlets and bought Gap, Coach, Guess, Nine west at unbelievable prices!
  6. Washed and cleaned the toilet
  7. Unpacked my luggage
  8. Seen Snow!
  9. Grocery shopped at Kmart, theFreshGrocer, China town shops
  10. Called home free
  11. Spent 500 usd already
  12. Got a phoneline with 333 incoming and outgoing mins
  13. Ate Dim Sum buffet
  14. Travelled to the other state New Jersey
  15. Had diarrhoea again but luckily just once
  16. Got irritated by someone
  17. Late for school cos' I got lost in School... Upenn is huge!
  18. Opened two bank accounts at PNC and Commerce
  19. Obtained my Upenn card and ID
yeah and list goes on hhaha... shall put photos on my blog when I'm more settled in this house since there are so much readings for the two modules I take: Engineering Entrepreneurship and Ethics and professional responsibilities for engineers! both require me to write essays after essays... haiz... used to dun mind writing but engineering modules had really make me into a number crunching and formula wrenching person... anyway, shall slog it out on sunday.. =( wanted to go new york on Sat but decided against it, in the face of so many sch and stuff to do... going Ikea instead to get household stuff =]

No comments: