Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Driving exam tmr!

I jus had my second last official driving lesson and my instructor jus kept saying that i suck... i revised on the S course 10 times but i think i still dun get 100%.. but i always think that he interferes too much... like he always scolds sth then i'll forget to change to 1st gear distracts me la! but today i made a very grave mistake, i braked jus b4 the green arrow blinked... i shud have jus sped and turn right! luckily the car behind nvr bang the car's rear man... oh i can jus forget abt tmr's driving exam sighz... but i did all the other circuit elements with amazing ease... let that be the case for tmr, but i'd prefer if my s course is great too! getting the hang of it la... but it puzzles me how i can always pass the second turn smoothly but not the first one... weird lo hahah

all my frens reminded me to be confident and i guess i always am... until i make a stupid blunder hhah and my mind is sometimes blank one le ( my instructor is rite on that)... sighz gonna be more careful tmr man... anyway i have a feeling i'll pass haha ok pray hard...

No comments: