Tuesday, August 01, 2006

bad luck man... shoo!!

wa lao cant believe that i simply assumed i got no driving lesson this morning! my instructor had to call my home to wake me up and i frantically threw on some clothes and flew to bt batok hahaha.... wat a thing to happen jus 2 days before my driving test on thur man... *shudder* to be optimistic, maybe i'm using up all my bad luck in exchange for lots of good luck on thur! hahaha but i think i need to pray at a temple soon-- for confidence and a good route! hahah

today's driving was rather disastrous cos my nerves are so raw i can't concentrate well on driving! got lots of scolding... can't believe that i actually tried to change gear when i stopped momentarily at the slip road to go into the main road from the left... luckily no car was coming my way man! sighz but i guess my circuit is getting alright haha except when i was reversing, my instructor kept asking me to go behind till my car kissed the poles... he's quite idiotic sometimes... but at least today he patiently waited for me to come for the lesson and woke me up.. haha hsome redemption there... sometimes i jus wish that driving exam hurry come and go so that i dun have to see him tat often, getting my esteem bruised and all tat... hahah he's the last thing i need on this earth...

anyway, after heeding so much advice from my frens like to wear mini skirt, i'll not do it cos i'll feel so uncomfortable! but i'll look confident and smile generously haha :)

so these are wat i gonna do after my driving exam:
1. work as lancome counter promoter for 5 days
2. teach tuition
3. work out more at Amore
4. tidy up the filthy house!
5. wash up all the luggage and bags...
6. really help my sis with her tests hahah
7. and lastly wait patiently for zj's return :)

No comments: