Saturday, June 09, 2007

sat

I had a late night chat with my sister last night... really couldn't wake up early in the morning man.. haha woke at 11am but I did circuit training of crunches, jumping jacks, squat thrusts, steam engines and stuff... quite tiring man hahah i used to think the SHAPE mag workouts are no kick but i'm wrong... gonna follow the workouts for a month and lose 2kg! haha...

After that, i went to cook lunch! wanted to use the can of mushroom soup brought back from my hostel for a long time but didn't get to it... went to mix the soup with milk, added in garlic and pork balls hhe and then add to my immaculately done spaghetti heheh =] my first attempt to cook in months man!

here's my spaghettit picture



gonna prepare my tuition hw and then meet zj to buy donuts from donuts factory! cant wait to taste the melt-in-the-mouth donuts! love the dark chocolate one hahah =]

No comments: