Tuesday, December 26, 2006

results

Sometimes I really wished I got to check my results earlier cos I wun be worrying and hoping that I do well... But anyway, it's worth the wait cos I did much better than all my other sems =] finally break that 4.0 barrier for sap but my last 2 sems pulled me down... nevermind I shall work harder for the next sem and secure my 2nd upper class honours! realised that it's actually possible to get an A for my core module hahha... and the funny thing is that for that module which I din do the last 13 marks question, I got an A for it... hhaha it's a miracle... and I was expecting an A for my french but got A- instead... it's really damn competitive this sem man... If i'm still taking french next sem, I gonna s/u it! hahha thinking of taking managerial econs or french next sem leh sighz cos I wun be going to France in the end anyway... sigh dilemma...

No comments: