Monday, April 17, 2006

Tat's it....

I think i am jus not born to drive... face the fact... I had a record of 5 engine stalls in a span of one and a half hours! dunno what happened to me, be it a lack of common sense in driving or pure bad luck... Speaking of bad luck, I encountered two dead animals today while walking home, a dog and a bird! both swarming with flies.... GROSS! It's damn strange la...

NVM, back to my driving... I dunno why that I can get all the theory but not know how to apply in the appropriate situations... and I loathe the instructor's reprimanding cos' it only makes me feel flustered and make more mistakes... Each time he keep saying sth, I tend to develop tolerance to it and forget the next time I drive... watehell... hai, how to achieve my goal of passing the 1st time? I always tell myself that I will do better for the next lesson but so far it've been 9 lessons... i dunno if I am wasting both our time to learn driving... sighz... I resolve to pay full concentration and focus on driving well entirely after my exams... I will PASS on my 1st attempt!! hahah... always have this urge to practise on my dad's car haha

At least my mugging has been rather smooth so far... Well, before I feel guilty again, i better head back to the books haha

No comments: